As Accounts Payable Coordinator for Hatfield, you will be responsible for a full-cycle accounts payable process, reconciliations, expense reports processing, vendor communications as well as supporting any Accounting process improvements. The Accounts Payable Coordinator role will also be responsible for other administrative tasks. The position is based in Hatfield’s North Vancouver office.
Hours: 40 hours per week. No remote work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full cycle AP within a team environment
- Invoice processing, in multiple currencies including matching, coding, obtaining approval and inputting data into our accounting software
- Process employee expense reimbursements and prepare corporate credit card reconciliations
- Set up new vendors and manage existing vendor records in accounting system
- Perform cheque runs, EFT payment and wire transfers on a weekly basis
- Communicate with vendors and reconcile vendor statements
- Data entry and filing
- Support the month-end, quarter-end, year-end close processes and financial audits
- Support the designing and implementing of new Accounting software and processes
- Perform other general admin duties as requested
- Provide back-up front desk coverage for Receptionist during regular business hours, on occasion.
- Proficient in data entry with accuracy
- Strong organizational skills, multi-tasking and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to handle fast pace and high volume environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new systems quickly
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of accounts payable work experience in a high-volume environment required; relevant post-secondary diploma preferred
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV describing your experience and salary expectations in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please). Please indicate “Accounts Payable Coordinator” in your subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.