The Administrative Assistant is a full time position based in Hatfield’s North Vancouver office. The chosen candidate will devote their time to general administration support, reception coverage and other administrative duties, as required.
This is a part-time position - 3 days a week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with clerical duties as required such as word-processing, photocopying, printing, collating and scanning documents.
- Assist with back-up front desk coverage when Receptionist is away and during lunch (requires some flexibility for special situations).
- Support corporate administrative tasks such as coordinating orientation schedules and booking training courses, etc.
- Assist Hatfield managers and partners with corporate administrative items as needed.
- Assist the administration team to operate effectively and efficiently.
- Intermediate to advanced user of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to stay focused and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Adaptable and flexible to changing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience with general office administrative duties.
- Diploma or Bachelors Degree in Administration and/or related experience is desirable.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV describing your experience and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please). Please indicate “Administrative Assistant” in your subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.