The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible in providing accurate and timely support to the Accounting Department. This is a full-time, permanent role located in our head office in North Vancouver. No remote work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process vendor invoices and employee travel expenses in timely manner
- Process weekly EFT, ACH, cheque payments
- Enter transactions into ERP system by following project accounting guidelines and procedures
- Reconcile vendor statements and resolve outstanding AP invoices
- Provide support as required to team members
- Assist in bank reconciliation and other general accounting duties as assigned
- Attention to detail and the ability to handle a large volume of work with accuracy in a fast paced company
- Self starter and team player
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Skills in both verbal and written communication
- Experience with project-related accounting software is an asset.
Education and/or Experience:
- Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration is preferred.
- One to two years related experience, preferably in service industry; OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and CV describing your experience and salary expectations to email@example.com (no phone calls please). Please indicate “Accounts Payable Specialist – Vancouver” in your subject line. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.